К сожалению, по вашему запросу не найдено ни одной вакансии. Попробуйте очистить фильтр и изменить критерии поиска.
Менеджер по исследованиям и соурсингу тканей
• Execute R&D process in cooperation with the Senior R&D manager and supplier base.
• Participate the validation the R&D ideas of BM, NTU and suppliers, including the commercial aspects.
• Participate in the operating procedures development for material research.
• Validate the R&D calendar related to material research.
• Participate in the development of an adequate SM supplier base for R&D: evaluate each supplier’s R&D capabilities and potential; create a relevant supplier matrix; constantly assess and review potential future development.
• Prepare the proposals of potential supplier selection for each R&D theme commercialization.
• Negotiate the perspective of R&D themes with suppliers from the initial stage.
• Participate in the commercialization of SM innovations: analyze innovation materials and their respective relevance; coordinate development tracking and pre-production sampling; review price management; track the development in Asia and pre-production sampling.
• Works at site with factories (overseas and local) to realize projects, to source new material technologies and negotiate with suppliers.
• Participate in and support the presentations creation on material technology novelties, including own SM R&D results, for all internal relevant audience in SM.
• Regularly train and develop the knowledge of our SM development teams on matters of material science.
• Higher education in Materials: fabric technologist with deep understanding/experience in technical aspects of fabric production and properties of fibers, yarn and dyes (ideally with additional chemical background).
• Additional education in management or marketing is appreciated.
• At least 2 years of similar experience.
• Solid commercial sense, strong negotiation skills,
• Basic principles of R&D process.
• Fabric production technologies in all staged of production.
• Expertise delivering presentations to a big group of people.
• Experience in fabric development and apparel production lifecycle (preferred).
• English – Intermediate English or higher.
• Work in the Company – leader at its segment.
• Competitive salary (“white”).
• Young, friendly team.
• Opportunities for career and professional development.
• Social benefits.
• Full compliance with the Russian Labour Code.